Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Holmer Green?
Calling all secret agents!
We need you for a real-life self-guided spy mission through Holmer Green. you'll need to sneak...
- A self-guided spy mission walking Trail around Holmer Green.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 2.6-mile 'loop' Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Holmer Green Treasure Trail starts at:
Corner of The Common & Sheepcote Dell Road
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
The Trail is suitable for pushchairs but is a little trickier for wheelchairs owing to some gravel lanes and a very narrow track in one place.
Bring your four-legged friends along - this Trail is dog-friendly!
The closest parking spaces to the Trail start point are along the street on the far side of The Common, just a short walk away from the Bat and Ball pub where your mission commences.
The village boasts three pubs (the Bat and Ball, The Old Oak and Earl Howe) plus a village cafe (The Square). You will pass each of these establishments as you progress along the Trail.
There are no public toilets in the village, although The Old Oak and Earl Howe pubs and The Square cafe are happy for Trailers to utilise their facilities.