Hayle Foundry and Harbour
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Hayle?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Hayle
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Hayle Foundry & Harbour Treasure Trail starts at:
King George V Memorial Walk
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Hayle Foundry and; Harbour detective mystery Treasure Trail should be purchased prior to leaving home. Once you have your Trail booklet in your hand you're good to go!
The easiest and quickest way to get the most up to date version of the Hayle Foundry and; Harbour Treasure Trail is to order a download version off the website. You will instantly get a link to download a PDF file of the Trail for you to print at home. This can be done at any time of day or night for instant access.
If you would like a hard copy, then choose the printed option online and we will pop one in the post for you to be delivered within 2-3 working days.
If you are looking to do the Trail today and don't have a printer, we do have a couple of local retailers (use the search below) or why not purchase a download and go to a local library where you can print it off. If there are no other options though, with a little patience (due to scale and format) the Trail can be used on a tablet and at a push a phone.
Sometimes you just want to speak to a real person though, so call one of the team on 01872 263692, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.