Greenwich and Royal Victoria
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready for The Cable Car Mission?
Please note: This Trail route involves a trip on the IFS Cloud Cable Car (an extra charge applies).
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around North Greenwich
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The The Cable Car Mission Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Your vital task involves cracking intel on both sides of the Thames. Some steep steps are involved along the route, which is otherwise made up of easy walking on level ground.
The lift at the Royal Victoria footbridge is currently out of order, making this mission unsuitable for Agents using wheelchairs at the present time