Grasmere - Ode to The Lakeland Poets
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Grasmere?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Grasmere
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Figure of eight Trail route
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Grasmere - Ode to The Lakeland Poets Treasure Trail starts at:
Lake District National Park
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route around the village is flat and level, including footpaths and an accessible riverside path. There are short sections on quiet lanes with no pavement. One section involves a narrow country footpath but an alternative route is given for pushchair and wheelchair users.
There are public toilets in the car park at the start and in the middle of the village.
A good range of cafes and pubs for refreshment can be found in the centre of the village which you'll be in shortly after the start and will also return to at the end of the Trail.