Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Grange-over-Sands?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Grange-Over-Sands
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Grange Over Sands Treasure Trail starts at:
Kents Bank Road
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Grange-over-Sands is said to have one of the mildest climates in the North, this is thanks to the influence of the Gulf Stream.
The arrival of the railway in the 1850's transformed what was once a small fishing village into a fashionable seaside resort, even down to being known as the Cumbrian Riviera.
Today Grange retains much of this Edwardian charm and elegance, with ornamental gardens, attractive shops, and a bandstand along with a stunning promenade which enjoys marvellous views of Morecambe Bay.
There are plenty of cafes along the Trail if you decide to take advantage and the opportunity to spend some extra time in this town with a strong sense of past. There are public toilets available in the centre of the town along Hampsfell Road and also along the promenade section.