Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Goss Moor?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed cycling Treasure Trail around Goss Moor
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 7 miles long and takes 3 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Goss Moor Cycling Trail Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Unfortunately, this Trail has not been marked as wheelchair friendly due to narrow pathways uneven surfaces encountered throughout.
Due to the rural location, toilets or refreshments are NOT encountered along the route of this Trail. Why not takle a picnic to enjoy as you solve the Clues?
Wild ponies or cows may well be encountered along the off-road sections of the Trail, so please keep dogs under control at all times.
The Trail, although marked as a cycling Trail, can be walked as well, though please adjust the Trail duration accordingly and satisfy yourself that you have plenty of time to complete if starting later in the day!