Glasgow - University Quarter
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Glasgow?
Onwards and upwards!
Your self-guided mission explores the hilly streets around the West End of Glasgow. You'll pass the city's famous university (which...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Glasgow's West End
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Glasgow West End Spy Treasure Trail starts at:
Glasgow & The Central Belt
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
Unfortunately, the Trail is not friendly for wheelchair users or pushchairs due to some steep hilly sections.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This Trail is dog-friendly.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is at Lilybank Gardens (G12 8SA), just a three-minute walk away. The Trail start is perfectly placed for access via the underground as it begins outside Hillhead Underground Station.
There are some fantastic events in Glasgow's calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful city. However, you may find that some of the clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Glasgow Visitor Information.
There are toilets in the cafes and bars along Gibson Sreet (Clues 08/09). There is a myriad of cafes, restaurants, pubs and other eating establishments along the way, with a great picnic spot after Clue 09!
Why not make a day of it by exploring the museums and art galleries close by? You could even try our other Glasgow Trails to uncover more twisting tales about this amazing city!