Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Flamborough?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Flamborough
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop walk plus short drive to finish
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Flamborough Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Trail commences in Flamborough village itself, taking you on a circular route, encompassing its friendly and welcoming public houses, cafes and of course traditional fish and chip shops. It is then onwards and upwards to complete the Trail at the area's most prominent man-made feature, Flamborough Head Lighthouse. Here you will be afforded awe-inspiring views of the dramatic Yorkshire coastline and towering chalk cliffs.
Once you have solved the crime, it is highly recommended that you take the time to traverse the steps to the beach below. All manner of delights await you; so why not enjoy a spot of rock pooling, explore the caves, scan the horizon for colourful cobble boats or just relax with a picnic.
The Flamborough Murder Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long. It is set mostly on flat footpaths so normal walking shoes will suffice. However, as the Trail involves some steps it is not suitable for wheelchair users.
There is a small charge for the car park at Flamborough Head lighthouse.