Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Epsom?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Epsom
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Epsom Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail starts and finishes at the very heart of Epsom and you should allow about two hours to complete it. It is not suitable for wheelchairs, but despite a few steps where it will need to be carried, it is suitable for pushchairs.
Recommended parking is at NCP Epsom High Street (KT19 8EU) or at The Ashley Centre (KT18 5AL).
Epsom Train Station is five minutes walk from the start of the Trail.
A bite to eat
There are several cafes and pubs along the route of the Trail.
There are markets held in the town Market Square that can sometimes restrict access to some of the clues. Click here for further details.