Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Ely?
Slippery spies - a top-secret assignment awaits...
Your self-guided spy mission takes you through the heart of...
- A self-guided spy mission walking Trail around Ely.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.8-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Ely Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore Ely, there are a few things you need to know...
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This Trail is suitable for dogs, but please note that the route includes a busy city centre where dogs will need to be kept on leads.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is the Forehill car park (CB7 4AF), less than a minute walk away.
There are some fantastic events in Ely’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful city. However, you may find that some of the clues on this Trail become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. Please check for events before setting off.
There are public toilets available towards the middle of the Trail, and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.