Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Dedham?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Dedham.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.4 mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 1.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Dedham Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! The route includes a park where your dog can have a run around, but we recommend leads where the Trail comes to roads.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is the Mill Lane Car Park, just a minute walk away.
There are some fantastic events in Dedham’s calendarhttps://www.list.co.uk/events/location:Dedham(51.9620,0.9897)/, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful village. However, you may find that some of the Clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions.
There are public toilets available towards the middle of the Trail, at clue 13. You can also stop here for a picnic.
Why not make a day of it and visit one of the local towns to learn more twisting tales about the area?