Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Dawlish?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Dawlish
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Dawlish Treasure Trail starts at:
Dawlish Railway Station
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail has not been marked as Pushchair Friendly. There are some steps encountered along the route of the Trail but lighter pushchairs may be able to be carried over these.
Car parking is available at the Station at the start of the Trail. If this is full though, you can use alternative parking at
Barton Hill Car Park,
Which is an 8 minute walk along Brunswick Place to the start point of the Trail.
Start Point What3Words Location: ///indicated.scales.chart
Some steep hills will be encountered along the route of this Trail, so appropriate footwear is recommended.
We also recommend holding off from attempting this Trail if the weather is stormy, if the sea here can destroy a train track, it will make easy work of over-keen Spies!