Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Daresbury?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around the tiny Cheshire village of Daresbury
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.8 walking miles and 2.5 miles driving miles. It will take an estimated 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure!
- All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Alice's 150th Daresbury Tea Party Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
A large portion of this trail takes place inside All Saints' Church which has low lighting.
Whilst they are very happy to receive visitors it is asked that you to respect any services that may be going on.
It is open throughout the year from 10.00 am until late but please leave plenty of time to complete the Trail before the church closes and follow their advice of leaving doors open and giving other people space.
Details of Sunday Services are available on their website daresburycofe.org.uk
They also host carol services during December which you will need to be aware of.
The route of this Trail may be disrupted during the annual Creamfields Music Festival event that happens each August Bank Holiday weekend. For further details, click here.