Yorkshire Dales - The Coldstone Cut
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the Dales?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around the Dales
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 4 miles of walking and 43 miles of driving, and should take around 5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Yorkshire Dales - The Coldstones Cut Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This circular driving quest will explore the beautiful areas of Lower Wharfedale and the Washburn Valley. Be fully prepared for some muddy footpaths after rain Explorers! You will start and finish near Swinsty and Fewston Reservoirs not far from Blubberhouses, just off the A59 between Harrogate and Skipton.
As the route is circular, you could start your quest at any of the stop off points along the way (Appletreewick, Hebden, Grimwith Reservoir, Coldstones Cut, Thruscross Reservoir and Fewston Reservoir) to then finish up where you began.
*PLEASE NOTE - Yorkshire Water are planning to charge for parking from late 2022. There is also a maximum headroom of 2.1 metres for some car parks.
We recommend preparing a picnic for your day. There's also the Brownie Barn cafe just before Appletreewick, two pubs in the village itself, a tea room in Hebden and a pub on the road to the final stop of your quest. There are toilets at the refreshment stops with public toilets in the car park at the start (which is also just a short drive from the finish point).