Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Dalby Forest?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Dalby Forest
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and should take around 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Dalby Forest Treasure Trail starts at:
Dalby Forest Visitor Centre
Dalby Forest Drive, Low Dalby
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail has been created in collaboration with Dalby Forest for the enjoyment of visitors to the forest.
Parking charges apply to all visitors arriving by car and payment is by card only. For more information on parking charges and visiting Dalby Forest, please visit https://www.forestryengland.uk/dalby-forest
This Trail follows the Ellerburn Red Trail in Dalby Forest and involves a mainly level and wide access path with some inclines. It is suitable for pushchair users and wheelchair users. Forest ’trampers’ are also available to hire at the visitor centre and are ideal for those with limited mobility on this Trail. For more information please visit https://www.forestryengland.uk/dalby-forest/hire-tramper-dalby
Toilet and refreshment facilities are available at Dalby Forest Visitor Centre and Dalby Forest Courtyard at the start and end of the Trail route. You’re also welcome to take your own picnic along to enjoy.