Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Covent Garden?
Budding detectives, we need your help!
This self-guided detective mystery investigation takes you through the sights of Covent Garden. Hunt...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking Trail around Covent Garden.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 1.5-mile `linear' Trail (takes 1.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Covent Garden Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
This route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
This Trail takes you through areas where pups are prohibited and through a very busy city centre, so we would not recommend bringing your four-legged friends along.
The start and end locations of this Trail are located close to Underground stations on the Piccadilly line.
There are public toilets available towards the beginning and end of the Trail, and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and try one of our other London Trails?