St Austell to Wheal Martyn
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Clay Country?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Clay Country
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking / cycling and will take around 1.5 hours to complete (Plus time to return to the start point)
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The The Green Corridor - St Austell Clay Trail Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail is a linear route Trail that will take approximately 1.5 hours to solve all the Clues en route. The return route retraces the Trail route back to St Austell, so please bear this in mind when purchasing this Trail.
Although this Trail is marked as wheelchair friendly, there is a steep hill with no pavement encountered for the first part.
This Trail is Dog friendly trail, as long as they are keppt on a lead for the first part, while on the roads. Once on the cycle network pathway, they can be let off but please aware of cyclists and keep your pets under control as and when they pass.
Toilets and refreshments are available at the furthest point of the Trail before returning back to the start.