Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Christchurch?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Christchurch.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 3 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Christchurch Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that it is through a town centre, so dogs may need to be on leads.
There are some fantastic events in Christchurch’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful town. However, you may find that some of the Clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Christchurch Information Centre.
There are public toilets available towards the middle of the Trail, and the route passes several places to pick up some refreshments along the way. Alternatively, the quay makes for a lovely picnic spot!