Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Cawood?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Cawood
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Cawood Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail will show you all the highlights of the delightful Cawood, emphasising why it is such a sought after place to live and visit. Its riverside setting, attractive All Saints Church, historic Cawood Castle and the lovely open space of Castle Garth will stun and astound you. With three watering holes to choose from, you'll be stuck for choice on where to stop for much needed refreshments!
This interesting treasure hunt Walking Trail will lead you around historic Cawood. It will take around 2 hours to complete and is approximately 2 miles long. Whilst this walk has been deemed suitable for pushchairs, please be aware there is a stile to negotiate along the route. We would recommend two adults be present to help lift any pushchairs over the stile. As the Trail also involves crossing an open green space, appropriate footwear will be necessary in wet weather. Regrettably, the stile and uneven footpaths make this Trail unsuitable for wheelchairs.