Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Cartmel?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Cartmel
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Cartmel - The Medieval Village Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This walking Trail takes you around the wonderful and vibrant village of Cartmel. It is a circular route mainly along country lanes, with very few pavements, so please take great care whilst following the Trail. Park in the Cartmel Racecourse car park (LA11 6QB) where there are public toilets available.
The village of Cartmel is Cumbria's answer to the Cotswold villages: picturesque, delightful to stroll around at your own pace and discovering chic independent shops offering, culinary delights that will set angels dancing across your tongue. For the foodie you've come to the right place to treat yourself with the Michelin award winning restaurant L'Enclume situated in the village as well as Cartmel being renowned for its sticky toffee pudding.
There are plenty of pubs and cafes for a village of this size and also a playground along the route for those young at heart!
Pushchair users please note:
The Trail is marked as pushchair friendly but there is one gate encountered before Clue 10/11 that you may need to lift a lighter pushchair over. You can still reach Clues 10/11 with a pushchair by retracing your steps to the directions before Clue 8 and exiting back through that gate, then turning right.