Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Caerphilly?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Caerphilly
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Caerphilly Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Although marked as pushchair / wheelchair friendly, there are some steep paths that are encountered along the route of this Trail.
If you like castles then this Trail is for you! You do not need to pay to go in the castle to complete this Trail. Caerphilly Town is dominated by its historic 13th Century castle which has been described as one of the great medieval castles of western Europe and, at the time of its building, a revolutionary masterpiece of military planning. Its leaning south-east tower could compete with Pisa any day!
The Trail starts right in the centre of town and takes you around the south side of the castle, visiting Morgan Jones Park before returning to the castle grounds and the Daffydd Williams Park. It's quite short which leaves plenty of time for visiting the inside of the Castle if you want to.
Morgan Jones Park now has restricted opening times during the winter months: from February to October gates close at 5pm.
The castle holds events throughout the year, so we recommend checking this website here: What's On to make sure there's nothing on that may disrupt the Trail.