Caernarfon - the Royal Town
Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Caernarfon?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided spy-themed walking Trail around Caernarfon.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.5 mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Caernarfon - The Royal Town Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This Trail is suitable for dogs.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is at Balaclafa Road Car Park (LL55 1AR), less than a minute walk away.
There are some fantastic events in Caernarfon’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful town. However, you may find that some of the Clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Caernarfon Tourist Information.
There are public toilets available towards the beginning and end of the Trail and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and visit Caernarfon Castle to learn more twisting tales about Caernarfon?