Burslem - the Potteries Towns
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Burslem?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Burslem
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.6 miles long and takes 2.25 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Potteries Towns BURSLEM Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route is all on paved paths and easily walked, although there is one fairly steep hill to ascend.
Places to relax and get food and; drink are plentiful, although the cafe in the park is closed on Sundays in the winter.
From April to October, the park cafe is open Monday - Sunday from 0930 - 1430.
From October to April, it is open from Monday - Saturday from 0930 - 1430.
This Trail is one of a series of six that explore the Potteries towns around Stoke-on-Trent.
The others are: