Bugsworth Canal Basin
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Bugsworth Canal?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Bugsworth Canal
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- You can either walk or cycle this Trail and it involves approximately 1.5 miles of walking OR 1.5 miles of cycling and will take around 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Bugsworth Canal Basin Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Although this Trail is marked as pushchair friendly, some stretches may be a little tricky to negotiate, though as long as you are happy to carry a lighter pushchair for short stretches, it should be accessible.
This Trail is a linear Trail so please allow time to walk the 1 mile journey back to the start when you have finished.