Brough and Elloughton
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Brough and Elloughton?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Brough and Elloughton
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.7 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Brough & Elloughton Trail Treasure Trail starts at:
East Riding of Yorkshire
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This intriguing treasure hunt Walking Trail is set largely on flat footpaths so normal walking shoes will suffice. It is 1.7 miles long and will take approximately two hours to complete. Whilst suitable for pushchairs, regrettably the Trail is not suitable for wheelchairs.
Unlike most of our Trails, this is not a circular route. The Trail starts at the railway station in Brough and ends at The Church of St. Mary the Virgin in Elloughton. When you have finished, you will need to walk back to your car from Elloughton to Brough. Alternatively, there is a bus service between the two.