Secret Spy Mission Trail
Are you ready to explore Bridgnorth?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Bridgnorth
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.8 miles long and takes 2.0 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Bridgnorth - High and Low Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Bridgnorth Town Park is generally closed to the public on 25th and; 26th December and 1st January each year.
Please also be aware that the route of the Trail takes you to Low Town. This can be accessed either by a set of steps, or a long steep road or you can use the Cliff Railway which is currently £2 per person return. The return ticket is valid indefinitely! The Cliff Railway is currently closed until Easter though.
If there has been a lot of rainfall, the river may flood, causing some clues to be inaccessible. Please do not attempt the Trail during this time.