Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Bodmin Moor?
Hop in the squad car - there's a crime scene to examine!
Your self-guided detective mystery will have you investigating...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking and driving Trail around Bodmin Moor.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- A ’linear’ Trail with 2 miles of walking and 28 miles of driving (takes 4.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Bodmin Moor Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore Bodmin Moor (Goon Brenn), there are a few things you need to know...
The route is not friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs due to uneven terrain and muddy patches after rain.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This is a dog-friendly Trail.
The closest car park to the Trail start point is at Minions Heritage Centre (PL14 5LL), where your investigation begins.
There are a few public toilets stops towards the middle of the Trail, and the route passes a snack shop at the start and a few pubs along the way.
Looking for more things to do near Bodmin Moor? Make a day of it and visit Carnglaze Caverns, near St Neot, or go for a walk with a difference with Alpaca Trekking Cornwall. If you’re still itching to explore, there are plenty more landmarks around the moor to see, whether on foot or in your squad car.