Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Bembridge?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Bembridge
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This cycling Trail is approximately 7.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Bembridge Treasure Trail starts at:
Lane End Road
Isle of Wight
Isle Of Wight
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This route has specifically been designed to be a cycling Trail. Please note, it includes a section across a narrow causeway which it is impossible to follow by car. It could be walked by intrepid explorers, however the route includes some narrow lanes without pavements, so we do not advise it.