Barry Island to The Knap
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Barry Island?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail from Barry Island to the Knap
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 3.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Linear route Trail
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Barry Island to the Knap Treasure Trail starts at:
Vale of Glamorgan
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This is a linear route Trail and as such, you will need to catch a bus or enjoy a leisurely walk back to the start point.
No dogs are allowed on the beach from 1st May to 30th September. There are plenty of places to eat and drink at the start of the Trail and a few options at the end.
Part of the Trail is on the coastal path with grassed areas for picnics.