Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Barnard Castle?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Barnard Castle
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Barnard Castle Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This is a walking Trail exploring the historic town of Barnard Castle. It follows pavements, quiet roads and paths, one across a grassy area so suitable footwear is advised. There is car parking in the centre of Barnard Castle with a long stay car park just off Newgate (DL12 8NG).
There are many places to choose from for refreshments along the Trail. The Bowes Museum has its own cafe, and there are many other excellent cafes, tea-rooms and pubs along the route. Public toilets are available during the day on Market Place.
There are also plenty of opportunities to extend your day out in Barnard Castle by visiting the castle and Bowes Museum (the Trail passes both but entrance fees are applicable).