Polruan and Fowey - South West Coast Path
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Polruan to Fowey?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail from Polruan to Fowey on the South West Coast Path
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 3 miles long and takes 3 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Polruan and Fowey - SW Coast Path Treasure Trail starts at:
Saint Saviour's Hill
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail takes you to Polruan and Fowey along a small section of the South West Coast Path. A free car park is available on the outskirts of Polruan, but you will need to walk down the hill to the pay and; display car park which is close to the start of the Trail.
Allow at least 4 hours to complete the walk.
You will be taking the passenger ferry across the water to Fowey. There is a charge for the ferry each way of £2 per adult, 80p per child over 3 years old and 40p per dog! This Trail is not typical Coast Path terrain, but does include steep hills.
This Trail can also be done in reverse so that you start in Fowey.