Winchester City South - Ghost Trail
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
The spooky way to explore South Winchester?
Are you looking for something spooky to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the...
- A Spooky Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around the South of Winchester City
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Winchester City South Ghost Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There are two clues in a cemetery that is open 7am - 10pm from March to October, and 9am - 4pm from November to February.
his is one of two exciting Trails that will lead you on a trail of discovery around areas of this ancient, historical and sometimes rather spooky city, not covered in our other Trails. This circular Trail guides you around a variety of haunted sites in the south and west of the city, including the Cathedral and Castle areas, and even a graveyard!
Why not combine this Trail with the for the ultimate ghost hunting experience around Winchester?