Winchester - Northern Ghosts
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The spooky way to explore North Winchester?
Are you looking for something spooky to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the...
- A spooky Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around the North of Winchester City
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Winchester City North Ghost Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Please Note:If attempting this Trail after dark, make sure you take extra care and have a powerful torch!
This is one of two exciting Trails that will lead you on a trail of discovery around areas of this ancient, historical and sometimes rather spooky city, not covered in our other Trails. This circular Trail guides you around a variety of haunted sites in the north and east of the city, including Jewry Street, Hyde, North Walls and Bridge Street.