Malvern Hills - British Camp to Upper Wyche
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the Malvern Hills?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around the Malvern Hills
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 1.5 mile of walking and 10.5 miles of driving, and should take around 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Drive around the Malvern Hills Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This is a clockwise driving Trail around the North Malvern Hills. If you prefer to walk or cycle the 10 mile route, please feel free to do so. The Trail ends at Upper Wyche, 2.5 miles from the start point.
There are several places along the way where you will need to park. You will need to buy a £4.40 day ticket which allows parking all day in all the car parks around the hills.