Five London Pubs in Five Miles
Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore London's pubs?
- A self-guided spy mission walking Trail around London.
- Ideal for big kids aged 6 - 106! (Although some of the pub stops only allow ages 18+)
- 5-mile `linear' Trail (takes 4+ hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Five Pubs in Five Miles Treasure Trail starts at:
St James's Park Station
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs (please note that children are not allowed in The Cross Keys pub).
This Trail takes you through areas where pups are prohibited and through a very busy city centre, so we would not recommend bringing your four-legged friends along.
You will need to finish the first four miles in daylight as the final park of the Trail closes at dusk.
All pubs visited are open by midday all week (including Sundays), though serving times may vary.