Bury to Irwell Vale
Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the East Lancashire Railway?
** IMPORTANT ** This Trail has been designed to be completed by travelling along the East Lancashire Railway by train,...
- A detective mystery themed walking Treasure Trail along East Lancashire Railway
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The East Lancashire Railway Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Clues 1 - 4 of this Trail are set within Bury's Bolton Street station, which often operates restricted opening hours. Those hours are subject to change at short notice but can be seen via a Google Search here. For complete peace of mind, we would however recommend telephoning them on 0333 320 2830 to make sure that they are open before you intend to complete the Trail.