Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Salisbury Plain?
Hop in the squad car - there's a crime scene to examine!
Your self-guided detective mystery will have you investigating...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking and driving Trail around Salisbury Plain.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- A ’linear’ Trail with 2.5 miles of walking and 5.3 miles of driving (takes 3 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Salisbury Plain Trail starts at:
Solstice Park Avenue
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
Salisbury Plain Military Lands Byelaws are posted on the way; please stick to directions, adhere to usual prohibitions, and obey specific restrictions.
The route isn’t friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Although this is a dog-friendly Trail, the optional detour to Stonehenge isn't.
The closest car park to the Trail start point is at Solstice Park Services (SP4 7SQ), where your investigation begins.
There are public toilets available at the beginning of the Trail, and refreshment stops are limited once you leave the services, so pack plenty of supplies.