WIN four Gold Merlin Annual Passes
On our quest to find the UK's Biggest Kidult, we've teamed up with Merlin Annual Pass to give you the chance to win four Gold Merlin Annual Passes (worth £876)*!
The Merlin Annual Pass is the ultimate passport to a year of epic togetherness at the UK’s BIGGEST and best attractions! WIN our competition, and you and your family will get year-long access to Britain’s most awesome experiences, including Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE, Shrek’s Adventure! London, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and many more!
Our esteemed judges over at Day Out With The Kids are deliberating over all the entries as we speak and will make their announcement soon! Make sure you're signed up to our newsletter to find out who our winner is - sign up at the bottom of this page.
Not only will the lucky winner be crowned the UK's Biggest Kidult, and enjoy all the kudos that comes with their title, but they'll get to be a kidult all year round with four Gold Merlin Annual Passes! That's a lot of awesome days out to enjoy with your family or up to three lucky friends! Just check out where you could be going:
Need some inspiration?
Take a look at our guide to being a kidult:
Who are you up against?
Kidult Competition T&Cs:
- Valid at Alton Towers, THORPE PARK Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE, The Dungeons, The lastminute.com London Eye, Madame Tussauds, The Bear Grylls Adventure, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and more. Please see all attractions here: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/our-attractions/
- Excludes entry on selected peak dates and paid events. View pass restrictions here: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/important-information/terms-conditions/restriction-dates/
- One Pass is valid for one individual for 12 months from the date of redemption.
- Your pass will be delivered digitally, directly to your inbox, ready to use. You will receive your Privilege Pack, along with your physical card, via post within the next 30 days.
- All Merlin Annual Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Rides and attractions are subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.
- To comply with government regulations and Merlin Health & Safety standards, all guests (including passholders) will be required to pre-book a ticket online. Tickets are subject to availability and are available via individual attractions' websites. Passholders can pre-book entry here: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/pass-prebooks/
- FAQs on COVID-19 and how this has affected your pass and our attractions can be found here: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/important-information/covid-19-information
- Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/important-information/terms-conditions
Merlin Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 18 years or older.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for any other event or for any monetary value.
- The Promoter of this competition is Merlin Entertainments Limited, a global entertainments company, with its principal office at: Link House, 25 West St, Poole BH15 1LD.
- Only one entry per person/email address.
- Entry is via the entry form on this page only.
- Entries must include a name, valid email address, description of the 'kidult' nominated and a supporting photograph or video.
- All eligible entries received by the closing date will be passed over to our judging panel.
- Our judging panel is made up of employees of Day Out With The Kids
- One winner will be selected by our judging panel to receive the prize.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Friday 10th June 2022.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
- The winner will be notified via the email address supplied on the entry form, and any liaison will happen through this email address.
- The winner’s name and entry will be available on request.
- By submitting an entry, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only the Winning Entrant will be contacted by The Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a Winning Entrant does not reply by 11.00am on the sixth working day after the day on which they are notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of Merlin Entertainments, Treasure Trails, or Day Out With The Kids and their family members are not eligible to win this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-refundable.
- The prize is as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or if the prize offered is inappropriate due to the age of the Winning Entrant.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.