Your resources for summer success
Step one - Complete ✅
Congratulations! You've nabbed our 3 for 2 summer Trail offer and gained your Summer Success badge - you're off to a flying start!
Your three awesome Treasure Trail adventures should be in your inbox, or on their way to you if you selected the printed options. All you need to do now is plan when to do your adventures and get ready for three great days out!
Step two - Your summer success resources
We want you to have the best summer, so we've gathered some brilliant resources to help the entire family have a holiday to remember.
See below for a list of cool stuff for you to do, whether you're staying at home or going away. There's plenty more to come, so check back and keep an eye on your inbox!
Step three - Enter our exclusive competition
As well as grabbing yourself a summer full of adventure - kudos to you! - you've also got the chance to nab another free Trail with the exclusive competition only available to Trailers who've earnt their Summer Success badge!
To enter, simply take a #SolvedIt photo at the end of your Treasure Trail and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by 10th September 2022, making sure to tag us and use the hashtags #SolvedIt and #SummerSuccess.
We'll be sharing our favourites throughout the summer, and any that we share will be awarded a free Trail as a thank you! You can keep the Treasure Trails Gift Voucher for yourself or pass it on to a friend who you think would love Treasure Trails.
Car journey games
Say goodbye to road trip dread! Whether you're travelling from John o' Groats to Land's End for your summer holiday or just heading off to your next Trail adventure, these 15 brilliant car journey games will keep your mini explorers entertained.
Introduce them to exciting, unique car games - like the 'Car Treasure Trail' - or reimagined classics - like 'I-Spy Battleships' and 'What's the Time, Mr Wolf?'.
No matter their age or the length of your journey, there's something to keep your young passengers occupied, or at least stop them saying "Are we nearly there yet" every five minutes!
Your summer bucket list
Kick your holiday exploration up a notch by filling up yer summer 2022 bucket list! Take the quiz to discover which kind of explorer you are, and fill up your list with fun activities and challenges to try out.
When you pledge your bucket list challenge, you'll instantly be added to the monthly prize draw to win one of five Treasure Trails.
Plus, if you submit your answer to five Trail adventures before the end of the year, you'll be in with the chance to win £500 toward your 2023 escapades. You've already got three Trails to do this summer, so you only need to ensure you've done two more! For more info, including T&Cs, click here.
Whether you're six or 106, you're bound to have heaps of fun when you're out on a Trail adventure. But, if you've got younger explorers joining you and you're worried they might miss out, we've got you covered.
Take a peek at our suggestions of Trails to try, from picture-only missions to quests set entirely in parks! We've even got some tips for turning your day out with budding detectives under six into a full-blown adventure.
Rumour has it that the must-see sporting event of the year is happening right in your garden or local park!
Give the athletes at the 2022 Commonwealth Games a run for their money with your very own garden games. Gather your friends and family for a sporty challenge, with some wacky events to tackle, for a day guaranteed to be full of laughs and fresh air.
If you turn it into a full-blown garden party, there are plenty of ideas to get your kids involved in the set up too!
Explore with your senses
While keeping a sharp eye out for clues is a vital part of your Trail adventure, sight isn't the only sense you need when you're out exploring this summer.
Discover each sense with fascinating facts, fun activities and (of course) a curious puzzle. You'll be surprised how much you learn and how much your five senses can positively impact your days out.
Get your mind and body in gear for your Trail adventures! While you don't need to be super smart or super fit, some puzzle-solving prowess along with agility and flexibility can really help.
Work through the three stages of Trail Training to get into tip-top shape, from some cracking conundrums, a mindfulness challenge and a fun, themed Trail warm-up for adventurers of all ages.
Rainy Day Puzzle Compendium
Don't let summer storms wash out your sense of adventure and urge to puzzle. While you're waiting for drier weather to get out on your next Trail, get your mind in gear with our Rainy Day Puzzle Compendium.
Chockablock with Virtual Trails and puzzles pulled from the Treasure Trails archives, this collection is perfect rainy day fun for young explorers (and grown-ups too!).
You've got to keep your mind and body fuelled when tackling a tricky quest, and there's no simpler way to turn your summer adventure into a full-blown day out than stopping for a picnic.
If you're in need of some inspiration, our Awesome Picnics ideas will help you pick the perfect mains, snacks and desserts for your day out, alongside some top tips from pro Trail picnickers.
Summer Success competition T&Cs:
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a Printed or Download version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Entry is in the form of a photograph (or a collection of photos) shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Entry is only valid if the relevant Treasure Trails social media account is tagged and the hashtags #SolvedIt and #SummerSuccess are included.
- You can enter as many times as you like with different #Solvedit photos. However, if picked as a winner you will not be able to receive a second or subsequent prize.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Saturday 10th September 2022.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be notified via direct message at any time during the competition period and emailed with their Voucher Code.
- The winners' names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By entering a photo or photos using the tags and hashtags above, you agree that you are giving your permission for Treasure Trails to share your photo or photos on our social media channels, our website, and our paid social media advertising.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.