Santa Needs Your Help
Competition - Help Deliver Santa's Last Present!
Calling all those on Santa's nice list this year, plus anyone on the naughty list that wants one last chance to do a good deed! It's Christmas Eve and Santa has just returned to the North Pole after delivering presents to everyone on the nice list. Unfortunately, it seems that something went wrong! There's one present left on the sleigh and poor Santa has no idea whose present it is. The reindeer are too tired to help, the elves are already tucked up in bed, and Mrs Santa left him strict instructions not to wake her as she has a busy day ahead of her.
As a last resort, Santa has asked us at TT Towers if our lovely Treasure Trailers can help him out.
Solve the puzzle and find the correct address for the stray present and you might win a prize!
What you could win:
Up for grabs are 10 prizes consisting of two Treasure Trails. That's one for you and one for a friend. Solve the puzzle before Christmas to be in with a chance of winning.
Solve it to win!
Download the Christmas Puzzle 2021 via the link above. When you've figured out all the clues and worked out the correct address, submit your answer, along with your details below. Not only will you be saving Santa's bacon, but if you're right, you'll be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes too!
The deadline is 11:59pm on Christmas Eve, 2021. That just about gives Santa enough time to dash out on his sleigh for a last-minute delivery.
Submit your answer:
* denotes required information
Ready for a real treasure quest?
While you're waiting to find out if your answer was correct and whether Santa managed to get that final present delivered in time, why not plan a real treasure quest for your family Boxing Day walk? More and more families up and down the UK are choosing Treasure Trails as their Boxing Day tradition, so why not join them?!
Did you know that you can filter Trails by theme when you search? That way, if you want to do a treasure hunt as your next Treasure Trail, it's easy to see the ones nearest to you! You can also choose to select spy missions or detective mysteries of course if you fancy something different!
Happy Trailing, and don't worry, we'll email you on Christmas Day to let you know if you were right and what happened next...
Christmas Puzzle 2021 T&Cs:
- There are 10 prizes of 2 x Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a Printed or Download version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers.
- Only one entry per person/email address (only the last answer submitted counts if you choose to submit more than one answer!)
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Friday 24th December 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via the entry form on this page only.
- Winners will be notified and emailed with their Voucher Codes within five working days of the closing date.
- The winners' names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.