Jubilee Virtual Trail
Help Mr Greengrass save the Jubilee!
Slippery spies - it's time to brush off your deciphering skills! Poor Mr Greengrass is all of a flutter. As groundskeeper at Buckingham Palace, his job is to keep the gardens looking pristine. But there's fowl play at work. He's stumbled across a device that plays high-pitched music only birds can hear. More and more have flocked to the gardens, causing a right royal mess. Can you quack the clues on this virtual mission to decipher the device's deactivation code and save the Jubilee? Quick, before the grounds are overrun with feathery friends!
Download the Jubilee Virtual Trail via the link above. When you've completed your mission and worked out the code to deactivate the device, submit your answer, along with your details, below.
Our competition is now closed, but you can still complete this Trail 'just for fun'; Mr Greengrass still needs to clear the birds for future tea parties!
Ready for an adventure fit for a Queen (or King)?
While you wait to find out whether you're correctly cracked the deactivation code, brush up on your real-life exploration skills with a Treasure Trail. With 1,200 Trails across the UK, you're bound to find the perfect adventure for your noble team of treasure seekers to tackle.
Virtual Trail T&Cs:
- There are 10 Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a Printed or Download version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers.
- Only one entry per person/email address (first answer counts!)
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Monday 6th June 2022.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via the entry form on this page only.
- Winners will be notified and emailed with their Voucher Code within five days of the closing date.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.