Latest Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition: The Big Household Challenge 2021
(For previous competitions, please contact us).
- There is one star prize on offer: a Treasure Trails copy of your own Household Treasure Hunt.
- There are five runner-up prizes of a Treasure Trails Voucher.
- Full prize details can be found in the competition post.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees and associates of Treasure Trails.
- Entry is via the submission form on the competition page, and then sending entry details via the email reply.
- All valid entries will be looked at and winning entries chosen by the team at Treasure Trails.
- Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Monday 22nd February 2021
- The judges’ decision is final.
- One entry per household is permitted.
- Any photos you submit must be your own, or photos that you have permission to use from the copyright owner.
- By submitting photos, you confirm that the above is the case and are also giving us permission to share them on our website and social media channels.
- Winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date.
- Winners of Trail Vouchers will be given a voucher code valid for a Treasure Trails download.
- Winners of the star prize will be notified about their prize via email.
- The winner’s names will be available on request and may be published on our website. By entering, entrants agree that their household name, and any images or trail content submitted may appear as such.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no monetary alternative will be offered.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device