Here at Treasure Trails, we understand that it can be challenging and stressful entertaining the kids, and you don't want to take them out only for them, and you, to have a rubbish time.
That's why, this February half term, we wanted to do something to reward all the 'hero' Mums, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and Carers who have shown the kids their fun side on a fantastic day out with a Treasure Trail!
So be like our #HalfTermHeroes and fill your day with a stress-free fun activity that both you and the kids can enjoy!
Tag us in your Trail pics!
The competition may be over, but we always love seeing your awesome Trail pics! If you're posting photos from your adventures on your social media, please tag us - we may even share it on our social pages.
- Facebook = @treasuretrailsUK
- Instagram = @TreasureTrailsUK
- Twitter = @TreasureTrails
You can also send us direct messages on our social accounts or email email@example.com with your pics.
Check out our February 2023 #HalfTermHeroes!
Check out our February 2022 #HalfTermHeroes!
*COMPETITION CLOSED* Half-Term Hero 2023 T&Cs:
- There are 10 prizes of 1 x £11.98 Treasure Trails vouchers up for grabs.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all those who satisfied the entry conditions as follows:
- Entry is by posting a photograph on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of you or your family out on a Treasure Trail during February 2023. You must tag Treasure Trails in your post and use the hashtag #halftermhero.
- Tags must be the following: Facebook (Tag us @treasuretrailsUK), Twitter (Tag us @TreasureTrails ) or Instagram (Tag us @treasuretrailsuk )
- Entries made via social media direct messaging or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will also be counted, so long as #HalfTermHero is quoted in the message.
- Eligible photographs must be taken whilst on a Treasure Trail, and include your Treasure Trails booklet in the photo.
- By using the tag and hashtag stated to enter, entrants are also giving permission for Treasure Trails to share the post or photo on their social feeds, include them in any email marketing and use them on the Treasure Trails website and social advertising where applicable.
- If chosen to be used on the Treasure Trails website or social advertising, the entrant will be automatically given an £11.98 Treasure Trails voucher and will no longer be eligible for the Half-Term Hero prize draw.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The winners will be picked by our team at Treasure Trails Head Office, based on our favourite photographs.
- The closing date for entry is 11:59pm on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
- All posts tagged as above, dated anytime in February 2023 will be considered by the judges.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be notified initially via their original social media post.
- Vouchers will be arranged with the winners within five working days of the competition closure.
- Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails will not be held responsible for vouchers being mislaid or lost. No replacements will be offered.
- No cash alternative.
- The winners' names will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Treat your inbox
Receive our newsletter on the latest offers and happenings.
You can unsubscribe any time you want.