Dartmoor - Granite Way
Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Dartmoor?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided spy-themed walking/cycling Treasure Trail along Dartmoor's Granite Way.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- This Trail involves approximately 6 miles of walking (or cycling) and will take around 2.5 hours to complete. (There is then the return journey to make as well.)
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Dartmoor Granite Way Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This is a Spy Mission Trail which can be completed on foot or by bicycle. It is also suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
The Trail starts at Okehampton Train Station and takes you along the Granite Way Cycle Path towards Lydford on the Western edge of Dartmoor. It is set entirely on designated cycle routes or cycle paths, which are level, even and well-maintained.
There is a small section on a narrow unmade path.