The Two Sides of Lydney
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Lydney?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Lydney
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- 2 Circular loop routes
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Lyndney Treasure Trail starts at:
St Maryâ€™s Church, Church Road
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail is a beautiful one to do on a fine weather day, but beware of wind and inclement weather in the colder months which can make for a wet Trail!
There are no refreshments at the end (except on sunny days when the ice-cream van might be there), so we recommend taking a picnic.
Although there is a cafe in the park, you will need to check opening times. The Trail doesn't go past any other shops or cafes.
Please note: The park shuts at dusk.