…the Treasure Trails way!
Calling all Treasure Trailers – May is National Walking Month! Organised by Living Streets, Walk this May aims to “make walking the natural choice for everyday journeys for a healthier minds, bodies and neighbourhoods”.
Over the past year, many of us have been embarking on more local walks than ever before, so this year’s Walk this May is a great reason to keep up the good work! And just in case you needed any more incentive to get walking, we’ve created a Walk this May challenge to add some extra fun to your walks!
We’ve devised four separate tasks for you to complete on four separate walks during May. You can do them in any order at any time, as long as it’s in May!
Complete some on a regular walk, as you walk to school or work, or pop to the shops. Or head out on a more ambitious walk; you decide!
Complete the tasks #justforfun. They’re a great way to get out exploring, add a new twist to a regular walk or explore somewhere new.
However, simply because we love seeing all your smiling faces once you’ve solved a Treasure Trail, we’ve added an extra bonus for any May TT Explorers!
Once you’ve completed a Treasure Trail in May, be sure to take a #SolvedIt photo of you and your team of explorers, detectives or secret agents. Post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, tag us and use #SolvedIt and #WalkThisMay. We’ll be picking our 10 favourite photos to award a free Treasure Trail!
Ready to plan your Task D Treasure Trail?
You’ll need to pick a Treasure Trail if you don’t have one planned already, but with over 1000 Trails across the UK, there are plenty to choose from! So, start planning an awesome May day trip, or if you’ve got somewhere booked to stay in May, check out which Trails are available nearby.
New to Treasure Trails?
Treasure Trails are great for all ages (6-106), with plenty to keep adults entertained as well as family groups. So, gather your household or group of six, choose your Trail and get out there exploring! With the weather getting warmer and the days getting longer, May is a great time to get outdoors and enjoy a walk with a twist. Watch our video to find out what they are, or learn more here.
Walk this May – More info
For more information about Living Street’s National Walking Month, visit Living Streets. Here you can find out all about their campaign to get people walking, including how to pledge your #WalkThisMay walks, Walk to School Week and lots more.
SolvedIt Bonus T&Cs
- There are 10 Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a ‘Print at Home’ or ‘Printed by Us’ version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding residents of NI and employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be selected by the team at TT Towers from all eligible photos submitted.
- One entry per household. Photos submitted must be your own, and you must have permission to enter from all persons pictured.
- The closing date for posting photos online is 11:59pm 2nd June 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via tagging and using the hashtags specified above.
- We will notify winners via their social post within five days of the closing date and arrangements made to pass on their voucher code.
- By entering this competition, you agree to your photograph, if picked as a winner, to be shared on Treasure Trails social media channels, email newsletter and website.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Jane Harvey 22nd April 2021
Posted In: Free Stuff