Some of us are born detectives and some of us have to learn how – just for fun we’ve put together a check list to see what sort of detective you are. Score 1 point for each sentence that describes your behaviour! Add up your score to find out what sort you are!
So, here we go, you know you are a detective when…..
2. You always dress as Sherlock Holmes when you are invited to fancy dress parties. Ebay do a great line in Sherlock cloaks
3. You carry a roll of crime scene tape in your pocket! It is amazing how useful this stuff can be to keep the kids out of the no-go areas of your home!
4. You have a selection of magnifying glasses and handcuffs which you keep on the shelf in size order! A tidy mind as well as a tidy desk is a useful attribute.
5. You honed your interview techniques at an early age by forever asking why?! According to one expert, in many instances, “why” does not mean why at all. Often what it really means is, “Now that’s interesting! Let’s investigate it together.”
6. Your favourite party game is Who Am I – the one where you stick a name on everyone’s forehead and they have to guess who they are! Oh and your favourite board game is of course Cluedo. Even when you are relaxing, you can’t help yourself! Your idea of a great gift–> a Cluedo tea towel.
7. You’ve developed an unhealthy interest in body language and spend hours people-watching to see which ones are acting shiftily! People tend to touch their nose more when lying and are quite likely to cover their mouth too!
8. You write a journal – you never know when you might be called upon to be a witness.
If you scored 4 points or less, then you need to get out there and practise! There are lots of Murder Mystery Trails across the UK; there is bound to be one near you!
If you scored between 5 and 9 points you are pretty good detective material but could do with some brushing up on your skills. Can you solve all the clues and puzzles we post on facebook?
If you scored 10 points we take our deerstalkers off to you! Well done!
How many did you score? Did we miss anything?
The best additional suggestion as chosen by Aaron, our General Manger will get a free Trail of their choice.
Please give us your ideas by leaving your comments in the box below before the end of August.
Treasure Trails Admin 14th August 2013
Posted In: Family Fun
Tags: Murder Mystery