We have matched up 16 awesome fruits to compete in a knock-out tournament. If you can crack the clues, you’ll be able to find out who is the champion. Submit your answer, and you’ll be in with the chance of winning a family adventure pack worth £1,250! We also have 300 runners-up prizes of Treasure Trails and Fruit Bowl goodies!
How to play:
Click on the image below to download The Puzzling Fruit Championships! Starting with the first round on each side of the ‘draw’. There will be a question or image which will reference the winning fruit in each match-up. They then go through to the next round. Make sure you use the supporting “fruit decoder” sheet to help; you can’t solve some questions without these. You will also need the internet for others.
Submit your answer:
Once you have worked out who has squashed the competition and is the Fruit Champion, be sure to enter your details below as we have a mega pull of prizes:
- The top prize is a Family Adventure Pack, featuring kids bikes, a family tent and camping kit for the whole family, worth £1,250
- We also have 50 runner-up prizes of a Treasure Trail and some yummy Fruit Bowl snacks
- Plus, 250 third-place prizes of even more yummy Fruit Bowl snacks
The deadline for entry is Friday 10th September 2021. Full competition terms and conditions can be seen at the bottom of this web page.
Don’t stop the adventures there!
Why not be inspired by some of the codes featured within the puzzle to create your own secret adventure around your home this summer? Or better still, why not pack your adventure skills with some clue solving Fruit Bowl snacks and head out on a Treasure Trail.
Treasure Trails have joined forces with Fruit Bowl to bring you this awesome competition. What’s more, any Treasure Trail order placed on our website of two or more Trails (offer does not apply to PDF download orders) will get a selection of amazing healthy Fruit Bowl snacks for the family. This offer is valid from Friday 30th July to Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Simply enter the following code at checkout, then wait for the postman to bring your snacks!
Your code: FB21-prod35T7
Why we love Fruit Bowl
Fruit Bowl are all about making sure the snacks that end up in little hands are packed with fruity goodness, and not an ounce of anything else. That’s one reason they are made right here in Britain – always have, always will. What’s more, mums and dads can see exactly what they’re putting in lunchboxes for school time tummy rumbles, just by reading the ingredients list.
We know it isn’t always easy to get fruit into your kids’ diet, especially when you’re out and about. That’s where Fruit Bowl’s irresistible snacks come in. To help make eating fruit easier (and with less mess and waste) they’ve put together a tasty range of goodies bursting with flavourful fruitiness. Individually wrapped portions are perfect between meals and you can take them anywhere – all of their snacks are so fruity, they even count as one of your five a day, helping kids understand that healthy eating now tastes better than ever.
You can find Fruit Bowl products in the Home Baking aisle at all major retailers and on Fruit Bowl website.
The Puzzling Fruit Championships T&C’s
- There is one star prize, plus 50 second-place prizes and 250 third-place prizes up for grabs.
- The star prize is a family adventure pack consisting of one Carrera Abyss Junior hybrid bike – 20″ wheel, one Carrera Abyss Junior hybrid bike – 20″ wheel, one Coleman Vail 4L 4 Person Tent, four Vango Stratos Alpha 250 sleeping bags, four Mountain Equipment Helium 2-5 sleeping mat, one Black Diamond Moji Light, one iprotec Night Commander 3-in-1 LED torch and one Easy Camp Backgammon Cool Bag.
- Star prize based on current pricing and availability. Should one of the featured prizes become unavailable, we reserve the right to provide an alternative but equivalent item in terms of function and value.
- Star prize cannot be changed by the winner.
- Entry to the star prize draw is via submitting a correct answer to The Puzzling Fruit competition.
- There is no cash prize alternative.
- The 50 second-place prizes consist of a Treasure Trails voucher code for one Trail, and a sample Fruit Bowl pack. The code will be emailed to you, at the same time, we will request a delivery address for the Fruit Bowl product pack to be sent.
- No cash prize alternative is on offer.
- The 250 third-place prize consists of a sample Fruit Bowl pack. You will be emailed to request a delivery address for the Fruit Bowl product pack to be sent.
- No cash prize alternative is on offer.
- Entry is via submitting an answer on this web page only.
- No purchase is necessary.
- One entry per household.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails and Fruit Bowl.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct answers received.
- The closing date for entry to be eligible for monthly prizes is midnight 10th September 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- We will notify winners via the email address on their entry form.
- If, on the Star Prize only, no response is received within 28 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Aaron Hutchens 30th July 2021
Posted In: Ideas