…the Treasure Trails way!
Calling all Treasure Trailers – welcome to your Walk this Way challenge!
Here at Treasure Trails we love nothing more than to go out for a walk. Sometimes that’s on a Treasure Trail, but of course you can’t do a Trail every time you leave your house on foot! That’s why we’d like to share with you some of our other ideas for making your next walk a whole lot more fun!
From mini challenges and gamifying your walks to getting in character, we like to think we’re up there with the experts in adding a dose of fun to any walk! So get ready to Walk this Way and challenge yourselves to so extra fun! Are you ready?
The Walk this Way Challenge
We’ve devised four separate tasks for you to complete on four separate walks during May. You can do them in any order at any time!
Complete some on a regular walk, as you walk to school or work, or pop to the shops. Or head out on a more ambitious walk or staycation expedition; you decide!
Complete the tasks #justforfun. They’re a great way to get out exploring, add a new twist to a regular walk or explore somewhere new.
However, simply because we love seeing all your smiling faces once you’ve solved a Treasure Trail, we’ve added an extra bonus for any intrepid TT Explorers!
Once you’ve completed a Treasure Trail, be sure to take a #SolvedIt photo of you and your team of explorers, detectives or secret agents. Post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, tag us and use #SolvedIt and #WalkThisWay. We’ll be picking our favourites to share and add to our SolvedIt! Hall of Fame below!
The #SolvedIt! Hall of Fame
Ready to plan your Task D Treasure Trail?
You’ll need to pick a Treasure Trail if you don’t have one planned already, but with over 1000 Trails across the UK, there are plenty to choose from! So, start planning an awesome day out from home, or if you’ve got a UK holiday booked, check out which Trails are available nearby.
New to Treasure Trails?
Treasure Trails are great for all ages (6-106), with plenty to keep adults entertained as well as family groups. So, gather your friends or family, choose your Trail and get out there exploring! Watch our video to find out what they are, or learn more here.
SolvedIt Bonus T&Cs (May Competition – now expired)
- There are 10 Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a ‘Print at Home’ or ‘Printed by Us’ version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding residents of NI and employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be selected by the team at TT Towers from all eligible photos submitted.
- One entry per household. Photos submitted must be your own, and you must have permission to enter from all persons pictured.
- The closing date for posting photos online is 11:59pm 2nd June 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via tagging and using the hashtags specified above.
- We will notify winners via their social post within five days of the closing date and arrangements made to pass on their voucher code.
- By entering this competition, you agree to your photograph, if picked as a winner, to be shared on Treasure Trails social media channels, email newsletter and website.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Jane Harvey 2nd June 2021
Posted In: Free Stuff