It’s Christmas, and we are feeling festive, that’s why we have created an awesome puzzle to test your detective skills.
Solve the crime of ‘Whodunnit at the Whodunnit Hotel’ and you could win one of 30 awesome Treasure Trail Adventures.
How to enter the Christmas Giveaway:
Simply click on the image below to access the full ‘Evidence Scene’ document. You’ll need to deploy a zoom-and-scroll approach to be able to complete it as evidence is not always that easy to see!
So, Whodunnit at the Whodunnit Hotel?
Guests booked in for their Christmas lunch at the Whodunnit hotel are horrified to learn that a crime has been committed! Using the evidence notes supplied below, can you solve the case, put the guests at ease and be in with a chance to win a free Treasure Trail?
Who did it?
Look closely at the suspect images. We know that the guilty person did not have any of the following:
- Black hair
- A green item of clothing
- Brown eyes
- A hat
Where was the crime committed?
The room in which a wrench has been discarded was where the crime was committed.
When was the crime committed?
The correct time of the crime can be seen on the clock in the same room as where the half-eaten mince pie can be found.
Why was the crime committed?
In the room where Jane Collins is, between fish and war, the motive behind the crime can be found.
How was the crime committed?
4th shelf up, above S-Z. You’ll find the final piece of evidence here.
Submit your answer
Once you have studied the crime scene, enter your answers below. Check your inbox to see if you were correct or not. COMPETITION CLOSED – you’ve missed the deadline for a chance to win a Treasure Trail, but you can still solve the mystery!
All done? Get ready to explore:
Imagine having this much fun exploring your local neck of the woods! We have written over 1,000 totally awesome self-guided themed Treasure Trail adventures. To find out more, click on the image below to find your nearest Trail; the perfect outdoor, socially distanced activity this winter.
Christmas Giveaway T&Cs
- There are 30 Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a ‘Print at Home’ or ‘Printed by Us’ version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers.
- Only one entry per person/email address (first answer counts!)
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 4th January 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via the entry form on this page only.
- Winners will be notified and emailed with their Voucher Code within five days of the closing date.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.